We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic of your expertise, send through your piece and we’ll review it.
We’re Looking For:
- Writing that engages readers in a scannable, natural way.
- A voice. Be bold, interesting and above all else – human.
- Original content (500 words minimum) with in-depth research
- Supporting facts and/or experiments – include data and references
- Formatting that includes the use of H2 and H3 title tags properly capitalized (i.e. How to Write a Blog Post). You can use Capitalize My Title to get the correct formatting
- Articles that answer the most commonly asked questions or numbered list of tactics.
- Something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try to please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter.
- Claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the information in your blog.
- Quotes from other sources that help to enhance your piece, included in your blog.
- 3-4 images included within the post – do not use clip-art, create your own or find high-quality photos (send us the link) or use others but make sure you add the source. We love images, photos, graphics, videos, screenshots, or GIFs. This is a long blog post so break them with images. please centre it / 500 px wide.
- Engaging headlines – grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, I have to check this out.” Check out Co-schedule’s blog headline analyser and make sure you get a high score.
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Short and easy to understand paragraphs.
- Well-written content, free of grammatical and spelling errors. (if it has too many, we automatically disregard it)
Send us your article via Google docs and make sure it’s shared externally so we can edit if need be. Remember to include a link to your LinkedIn profile as this will be used to credit you as the author.
If your article is approved, you will be credited as the author and a link to your LinkedIn profile will be added.