LinkedIn has published an infographic that highlights its key growth statistics, helping marketers gain vital insight as to what users are doing in the app and where it is gaining traction.
With the pandemic pushing more people to network and engage digitally, LinkedIn and it’s meeting, posting, and ad tools have deemed an attractive option for many. So much so that the platform has reported record levels of engagement growth.
Why Use LinkedIn in 2021
If your digital marketing strategy doesn’t include LinkedIn, it should. Here’s why:
- LinkedIn’s advertising business has grown more than 5x over the past 5 years
- LinkedIn is a top 3 player in B2B digital advertising
- LinkedIn’s advertising business surpassed $1 billion in revenue this quarter (up 97% year over year)
- 58 million companies have built their brand communities on LinkedIn
- 97% of the Fortune 500 are LinkedIn customers
Check out the full infographic below for more info on the professional networking platform’s growth:
It’s clear that LinkedIn is attracting interest, in many ways. If your business is looking to get started with LinkedIn advertising, check out the platform’s ad targeting mini guide.